New sponsor and giveaway: SouthernFabric.com!
Welcome today to new sponsor SouthernFabric.com--you can visit their shop, and enter to win the giveaway!
A little bit about Southern Fabric, from its owner, Aubrey...
You'll definitely love the style and look of Southern Fabric, with its cute yellow and grey site design and darling fabric patterns. I also love how so many of the prints have product photos that show them in use! Here are some faves...
And the quirky ones!
What are your faves from the shop??
Aubrey is offering one of my readers the Aviary 2- VintageYellow- Layer Cake by Joel Dewberry, which I know many of you could put to good use!
So, to enter the giveaway, the rules are the same ol':
Be a follower of my blog, using your tool of choice, and:
- Visit Southern Fabric and pick our your favorite item or print, and
- Leave a comment on this post telling me--and don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you!
For extra entries (leave a comment for each task):
- Follow Southern Fabric on Twitter
- Like Southern Fabric on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter (of course you already do, right? ;) )
- Like Adventures in Dressmaking on Facebook, another great way to stay in touch!
Giveaway ends next Saturday, June 16 and I'll announce the winner Sunday. Good luck and have fun shopping!