PNW summer dinner party recipe! Roasted potatoes, radishes, and green beans
So I combined a few of my fave roasted veggies into one dish--green beans, radishes (surprisingly good roasted!), and fingerling potatoes.
These were so tasty, we were snacking on them throughout the rest of the shoot! (Styling by Sam Rosen, photos by Mary Bodyen, flowers by Stemm Floral, calligraphy by Kelsey Malie Calligraphy, and salmon from Kenai Red Fish Company (see the photos here).)
And this is a great summer local food recipe--I got almost all the ingredients for this shoot from our CSA and the farmers' market, including the green beans, potatoes, and radishes!
Roasted Potatoes, Radishes, and Green Beans
- 2.5 lbs potatoes (I used a mix of white and red fingerling)
- 2 bunches radishes
- 1.5 lbs green beans
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Ground pepper
This makes a big batch (serves 4-6), so halve ingredients for a smaller family.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Wash and remove eyes from potatoes. Cut in half (or large bite-sized pieces).
- Cut stems from radishes, wash, and cut in half.
- Snap green beans and leave long or cut in half.
- Toss all veggies, salt, and pepper with oil. Bake for 35 minutes or until well roasted, stirring halfway through.
Serve hot, although they are also delicious cold the next day, like a side salad!