DIY Table numbers
Over the weekend (which is never long enough!) I finished the table numbers we're going to use. I dunno where I got this exact idea specifically, although these are inspired by plenty I've seen on DIY wedding blogs, etc. I used pretty much the same technique as I did for my triangle bunting words tutorial, so check it out if you wanna see how I made them!
One thing that was different... for the letters I printed out, I used Georgia size 500 font. Maybe italic, I can't remember.
The frames are from Dollar Tree! So, for 12 tables, the total cost was barely over $12. The fabric scraps I already had!
Here they are at the wedding!
Photos by Studio 623 Photography
(If you did any DIYs for your wedding or the wedding of a friend or loved one, I'd love for you to share them in the Adventures in Dressmaking DIY Weddings Flickr group!!)