Of course, my inspiration was in the paper magazines... but I'll do my best to recreate my concepts online. ;) I get inspired when I shop to make or thrift similar looks, so most of these I plan to get the thrifty way or DIY!
Fall fashion inspiration!!:
- Great elegant blazers for more casual wear--maybe in colors, maybe not...
- Full-skirted midi skirts with natural waists (DIY!) Would be pretty in fall colors!
- Baseball tee
- Raglan sleeve sweater or sweatshirt
- A loose sheer blouse or two in pretty colors--all kinds of options...
- Chunky oatmeal or fisherman's sweater
- Colored cords--burgundy? Or is that too last year?
- Slightly waist-defined shift dress. Several in Lucky mag that I can't find online. Will definitely DIY!!!
- Motorcycle jacket--would love a colored one! So cute over girly dresses.
- Toggle coat (nice classic one here at Banana)
- *Tasteful* print jeans (DIY!) I want dark denim, I think, but a little pattern like this...
- Pointy-toed pumps (Some of my fave style bloggers wear them so well!)
- Monogram necklace
- Perfect cute and interesting stud earrings!